Customer Success Manager
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for creating strong relationships with key real estate portfolios and communities to drive efficient revenue growth through customer acquisition and overall business. The Customer Success Manager will drive alignment with partner engagement through values and goals. Always be connecting the dots. This role will involve collaborating with various internal teams to provide up to date positive results, adapting to a client's request, problem solving in a timely manner, and increasing Starry customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Cultivate and build relationships with key real estate property managers and portfolio(s)
- Be the dedicated point of contact to serve the relationship while understanding the mission of each property and real estate company (Be the subject matter expert)
- Responsible for being the lead liaison with internal stakeholders- sales, project management and marketing teams
- Drive property engagement and investment in Starry marketing plans in a timely manner through all phases of the pre to post sales- 1) pre launch 2) formal onboarding 2) launch of Starry in community 4) continued growth phases
- Build and strategize a customized plan for introducing Starry Internet to tenants and staff of properties installed with Starry Internet while meeting/exceeding KPI’s
- Ensure timely communication and successful delivery to client needs and objectives
- Identify client portfolio performance gaps and contribute thought leadership to optimize Starry's brand recognition through marketing initiatives and programs to drive customer base
- Achieve and exceed assigned customer adoption and reduction of churn within book of business
- Prepare and present monthly / quarterly business reviews to real estate partners in the multifamily space while emphasizing Starry in communities
- Retain and renew expiring access agreements
- Understand the sales functions and create referral channel through relationships and book of business
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction ratings (NPS) and PSAT within book of business, according to company standards
- 5 years experience in sales and/or customer success
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of real estate industry
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Relationship management and risk mitigation
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Experience in negotiating and meeting client requirements
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Availability to travel as needed
Bonus points for…
- Experience with Salesforce, Marq or Canva
- Bilingual / fluent in English and either Spanish, Russian, or Mandarin
Salary range of $70,000 to $85,000 plus bonus. Final salary will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, education, and training.
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
All full time Starry employees receive:
- Generous employer contribution for you and your dependents on low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.