Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Starry is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in New York. You will drive the growth of Starry by building and scaling our online acquisition channels across organic search, paid search, paid social, display, and more. You will build a team of up to five digital marketing professionals, but also stay involved with day-to-day operations.
Candidates should be highly analytical with hands-on experience managing and building digital marketing programs from scratch. The ideal candidate will have previously held a role managing digital customer acquisition campaigns at a high growth company and will be highly versed in technical, data-driven marketing.
What you will be doing:
- Lead growth strategy across online channels, partnering across the organization to generate new demand, drive leads, and convert new subscribers.
- Launch and manage B2C and B2B SEM and Display advertising campaigns from scratch across various platforms (AdWords, Bing Ads, etc)
- Launch and manage B2C and B2B paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Hire exceptional talent to join our organization while maintaining company culture.
- Train and mentor your team, and provide them with tools for success.
- Manage all day-to-day operations including campaign setup, keyword research, audience segmentation, bid management, ad copy testing, and landing page optimization.
- Own and maintain marketing roadmap to drive growth and meet business KPIs and goals.
- Drive innovation in process, automation, and scalability of Starry’s digital acquisition program.
- Work with various teams to launch new campaigns including developing creative briefs and writing copy.
- Track and analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Analytics disciplines.
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Hands-on role managing all or most of the following: AdWords, Bing, Display (GDN, Doubleclick, RTB), retargeting (Google, AdRoll, Criteo), Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Linkedin Ads
- Familiarity with Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture) and/or CRMs
- Advanced excel skills or experience with statistical analysis tools such as SQL, R, Matlab, Stata, or Python
- Deep understanding of web-based data and metrics with a track record of distilling actionable insights from data
- Passion for using data to influence marketing decisions and grow a business
Starry works hard, so we take care of each other and enjoy ourselves along the way. Check out some of the benefits you’ll enjoy if you join the team:
Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
12 weeks of paid parental leave
Catered lunches every Monday & cocktails on Friday during our weekly company meeting
Wine, beer, spirits, and snacks always on hand
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.