Marketing Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
We love coming up with huge ideas and figuring out ways to bring them to life. Our team spans RF engineering, hardware architecture, firmware, UX, UI, software, industrial design, marketing, branding, and communications. And one thing we all share is an intense desire to make something beautiful. Something that makes a real dent.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. The team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, and very driven.
What we're looking for:
Starry is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the national marketing team in New York. You will be tasked with helping coordinate Starry’s subscriber acquisition marketing initiatives. You should enjoy working collaboratively with other teams to ensure business objectives are met.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing, you work across multiple marketing channels including email marketing, direct mail, marketing campaigns and advertising. Our ideal candidate is a positive, self-starter who is confident, well spoken and eager to learn.
- Work closely with channel managers to support ongoing initiatives.
- Support and run programs that drive new subscribers
- Effectively use and organize data to help make strategic marketing decisions
- Represent Starry at various marketing events
- Support local marketing initiatives (BOS, DC, LA, NYC, DEN)
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to achieve results
- BA or BS degree required
- 1-3 years experience
- Positive outlook and ability to hustle
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with potential customers face to face
- Ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders, team and partners
- Passion and enthusiasm for marketing
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We offer:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Life insurance and short & long term disability insurances with no employee contribution required
- Catered lunches every Monday
- Wine, beer, and snacks on hand
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.