Data Entry Clerk (Temporary)
Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. Our team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, and very driven. We value each other’s contributions.
This is a temporary role that will last 3-4 months.
What you’ll do:
- Transferring data from various formats into multiple database systems
- Typing in data provided by Network Engineers
- Entering and updating large amounts of complex data without mistakes
- Fast typing skills, attention to detail and good communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with PRTG and JIRA
- Experience entering data into in-house data systems
Bonus points for:
- Basic familiarity with Networking concepts like IP and SNMP
- Basic familiarity with Mapping concepts like Latitude and Longitude
We work hard, so we take care of our team members and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Life insurance and short & long term disability insurances with no employee contribution required
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.