National Account Executive
Starry is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide; we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
About the team:
The National Strategic Accounts Team at Starry is responsible for establishing and growing strategic partnerships with the country’s largest multifamily real estate owners, operators, and channel partners. These partnerships are high-profile, and have a massive impact on the overall success of Starry’s business.
This team focuses on highly-complex deals involving many stakeholders on both sides, so the National Team works collaboratively with our Local Market Sales Teams to identify and drive partnership opportunities in unison.
This role is for you if:
- You are always thinking about strategy and trying to connect the dots
- You are able to build strong internal and external relationships to close multi-faceted, complex enterprise deals
- You operate with a sense of urgency and take pride in being part of a highly successful, game-changing organization
What you'll do:
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Identify and develop strategic National partnerships with high profile multifamily real estate portfolio owners and managers across the country
- Initiate, prepare, and present in-person meetings and pitches to real estate executives
- Understand and navigate complex decision-making processes; find creative ways to drive projects to completion
- Cultivate strong long-term business relationships, and develop new ways to provide value to our partners in a rapidly evolving environment
- Work collaboratively with local Starry Sales teams in each market to drive strategic partnership opportunities forward together
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B/Enterprise Sales role
- Experience negotiating and closing contracts
- Proven track record of quota attainment
- Experience identifying new market opportunities and managing the entire Sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience working in or selling into the multifamily real estate industry is a huge plus
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.