Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking an inspirational leader who will have a significant impact on our growth. The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to help drive sales in the market both individually and for your team. This role involves leading an existing team of sales and pre-sales people collaborating with Property Management, Property Owners, and Condo Associations to bring Starry Internet into existing and pre-construction buildings.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business objectives
- Prospect building owners, property managers, and developers, understand their businesses, and working towards building meaningful partnerships
- Review and communicate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategies focused on expanding and identifying areas of opportunity for your assigned team
- Generate new leads with targeted MDU’s through various prospecting activities including cold calling, customer referrals, and partner relationships
- Build, develop, and manage sales team capable of delivering our sales and service initiatives
- Drive certain deliverables of the field sales roles
- Review and communicate the activity levels of the field sales teams to ensure the proper frequency of field coaching with sales representatives is occurring to maximize customer contact
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of sales and sales management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Achieves goals on a consistent basis
- Excellent listening and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing detail
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.