Acquisition Marketing Manager
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. You will directly help to drive the growth of Starry by building and scaling marketing programs across a variety of channels including direct mail, out-of-home (OOH), radio/podcasts, affiliate, and partnerships.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, a rigorous optimizer, and will have previously held a role managing one or more of the aforementioned channels at a high growth company or startup.
What you’ll do:
- Lead growth strategy across offline and local channels, partnering across the organization to drive demand and grow our customer base
- Execute campaigns across direct mail, TV and OTT, out-of-home, radio and podcast streaming.
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters and agencies to develop marketing assets and collateral
- Define KPI’s, run A/B tests, and measure results to optimize and improve performance
- Drive innovation in process, automation, and scalability of Starry’s marketing programs
- 3-6 years experience in customer acquisition and demand generation in offline channels
- Experience strongly preferred in direct mail and/or other offline acquisition including radio, podcast, TV and OOH
- Great communication skills - you can work autonomously as well as collaboratively across product, marketing, creative, engineering and sales.
- Analytical, creative, and organized with strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, and time management abilities
- Excellent data analysis skills to understand and drive marketing decisions
- Familiarity with tools like Looker, Tableau and Google Analytics
- Interest or past experience for working in a startup environment is a plus!
- 100% employer paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and stock option grants in a privately-held company
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, community clubs, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen and other perks and discounts
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.