Sales Operations Specialist
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we're looking for:
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will work closely with the Sr. Director Revenue Operations and Sales Leadership of Sales in Los Angeles to provide strategic input on process improvement and the tactical development of sales operations. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the sales process including on-boarding, training, Salesforce and all operational activities for the Sales team.
What you'll do:
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders from the Marketing, Legal, Finance, Network Deployment, Network Design, Sales, and Data/GIS teams on behalf of sales operations to develop operational solutions and best practices
- Responsible for ensuring accurate commission tracking and calculation in collaboration with Finance
- Actively identify the most effective, scalable opportunities to address issues and opportunities; translate into actionable goals with supporting activities for each
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize Salesforce CRM effectiveness across the sales organization
- Collaborate with the Sr. Director Revenue Operations and Sales Leadership of Sales in making data driven decisions to drive sales team efficiency
- Manage inbound sales leads and territory assignments
- Create dashboards and provide real-time reports to provide visibility into the sales pipeline and track quotas, leaderboards, and contests
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional projects in a dynamic environment
- 3-5 years sales operation experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive teamwork
- Excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- 100% employer paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and stock option grants in a privately-held company
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, community clubs, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen and other perks and discounts
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.