Project Manager, New Product Introduction
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry’s Project Manager, NPI will work closely with Supply Chain, Manufacturing Operations, and Engineering teams to plan and execute the production builds in a timely and efficient manner. The PM will release work orders while monitoring production yield and shipment schedule. This role requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate PO deliveries to ensure clear to build is on schedule
- Handle materials resource planning (MRP) for all NPI builds
- Kit material for production builds according to demand and schedule
- Control inventory and count accuracy
- Ensure all ECO’s which affect inventory and WIP are executed
- Recommends material disposition and inventory levels
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain management, Business Management, or related field
- Experience with MRP
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of production planning
Bonus Points for:
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification
- Experience using Netsuite
- Experience using Arena
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
All full time Starry employees receive:
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and stock option grants in a privately-held company
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.