Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
The Enterprise Platform team is responsible for building and maintaining an operational analytics platform that allows every stakeholder to solve their toughest business problems with end-user created data automation.
Being part of the Enterprise Platform team means operating in a no-limits organization, working with leading edge tech in a cloud native ecosystem with the ability to innovate at every touchpoint. You are someone who is excited to see what insights can be created when colocating disparate datasets in the same environment and want to enable all users to consume those insights for outcomes. You are driven to get your insights into the real world so that your work comes off the screen delivered on the promise of excellent customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Perform all day-to-day activities within Salesforce.com, including managing the architecture, interfaces, developing workflows, triggers and validation rules, etc.
- Develop declarative and programming solutions to meet the business requirements
- Manage our database and connections adjacent databases of records, creating strategies to maintain an accurate, uncluttered and unduplicated data sets
- Support operational issues, be part of short and long-term projects in an agile environment
- Collaborate with other teams as needed to successfully manage the integrations, off-platform data models, and downstream systems
- Work in a fast-paced team environment and use your Salesforce development skills in meeting needs and challenges
- Work on general backlog and other CRM integration related activities
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- 3-5 years’ experience in Salesforce application development and administration
- Previous experience in integrating other systems with Salesforce
- Core knowledge in Sales and Marketing domains
- Exposure to Sales operations
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
For California residents: Starry values providing prospective employees with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable Fair Chance ordinance.
For Colorado residents: Salary range of $115,000 to $135,000. Final salary will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, education, and training.
Please note that the title referenced in this job description is intended to provide a representation of the work that will be done in this role and the actual internal job title for this role will be Salesforce Developer II or Senior Salesforce Developer. The final internal job title assigned will be based on a variety of factors, including without limitation, experience, education, and training.
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- Equity compensation grant - so all employees have a stake in our continued success
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Starry does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.