B2B Marketing Manager
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. Our team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, and very driven. We value each other’s contributions and we don’t hire jerks.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a B2B Marketing Manager for our Denver, CO and Columbus, OH markets. You will be leading initiatives to drive awareness and relationships for Starry with real estate and community decision makers. Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic and results-oriented individual who can work collaboratively with the Sales team to ensure business objectives are met.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will contribute to the success of our brand by driving the growth of Starry Internet throughout your named markets. Our ideal candidate is a positive, self-starter who is confident, analytical, creative and well spoken. You must reside in either Denver, CO or Columbus, OH.
Quick: whip smart and able to pick up knowledge on-the-go, you know hustle
Positive: sunny outlook and full of enthusiasm for events and people
Communicator: able to speak and write effectively and with recognition of timeliness, in addition to forging valuable relationships in the real estate and local communities
A Problem Solver: can identify opportunities through information, data, and insights
Organized: strong prioritization skills with an affinity for multitasking and the details
What you’ll do:
- Manage B2B marketing strategies and tactics for the Denver and Columbus market
- Identify and lead local B2B marketing events - hosted and sponsored
- Cultivate local partnerships with key real estate decision makers
- Identify local advertising & sponsorship opportunities to raise brand awareness
- Optimize B2B marketing programs with a focus on measurable performance
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to achieve results
- Implement, test and learn methodologies across all programs
- BA or BS degree required
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Performance oriented B2B marketing background
- Analytical problem solving mindset
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
- Experience with a high growth startup
- Experience using SalesForce
Bonus points if..
- You have passionate feelings about Starry and our mission
- You have a sense of humor
- You have knowledge or relationships in the real estate space
Salary range of $90,000 to $105,000. Final salary will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, education, and training.
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- Equity compensation grant - so all employees have a stake in our continued success
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Starry does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.