Digital Marketing Manager
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. In this role, you will build and scale marketing campaigns across several digital channels including SEM, paid search, video, display, and more. You’ll also work closely with our product and engineering teams to improve our conversion funnel, testing new landing pages and flows to improve our customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is highly analytical, a rigorous optimizer, and will have previously held a role managing one or more of the aforementioned channels at a high growth company or startup.
- Analytical: can dissect complex data to pull relevant insights
- Communicative: excellent writer and storyteller
- Organized: strong prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starting: an entrepreneurial learner and problem solver
What you'll be doing:
- Own performance for paid acquisition campaigns across search, social, display and video
- Lead strategy and budget for online channels and manage day to day optimization, including bids, targeting and daily spend
- Oversee the development of campaign creatives, including static, video and copy
- Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics and apply learnings to improve performance
- Contribute to improvements in ad targeting, landing pages and web features
- Scale existing channels while bringing in new platforms and tools as needed
- Manage customer response strategy and social moderation agency
- BS or BA degree required
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
- High proficiency or mastery of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads and/or other ad platforms
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience at a startup or agency
- Experience in Looker, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- Equity compensation grant - so all employees have a stake in our continued success
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Starry does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.