Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a full-time Marketing Associate to join the growth marketing team. In this role, you will support new subscriber acquisition and support planning and execution of new marketing channels and programs. You’ll work closely with marketing, creative and field teams to help raise awareness for Starry Internet and optimize the new customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, organized and interested in contributing to the marketing strategy at a high growth startup.
- Analytical: can dissect complex data to pull relevant insights
- Communicative: excellent writer and storyteller
- Organized: strong prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starting: an entrepreneurial learner and problem solver
What you will be doing:
- Work with marketing managers to support media channels such as Digital, Mail, Field, and more
- Manage key marketing projects, such as leasing programs, gift card programs, and referral
- Partner with Creative team to generate creative briefs, provide creative recommendations, and manage the end to end creative process
- Analyze campaign and channel performance, report on key campaign learnings and identify campaign optimizations
- Support content development, such as creating marketing and sales collateral, flyers, posters, blog posts, etc
- Work cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Field, Data, and more to develop ongoing marketing campaigns and insights
- BS or BA degree required
- 1-2 years experience in marketing preferred
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience at a startup or agency
- Experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing
- Experience in Looker, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- Equity compensation grant - so all employees have a stake in our continued success
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Starry does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.