National Real Estate (RE) Partnerships Manager
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
The National RE Partnership Manager will be responsible for developing strong relationships with diverse National Accounts to help Starry enhance its existing relationships, drive growth, and generate new business.
This role will involve adapting to a client's request, problem solving in a timely manner, and effectively collaborating with various internal teams to provide up to date and positive results.
Success in the role will be benchmarked on quarterly goals:
- 75%: Driving new business (national sales) with new and existing accounts
- 25%: Driving national subscribers within live Starry communities tied to your specific account
What you’ll do:
- Develop trusted relationships with key national accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of Starry solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Monitor and drive success within the portfolio of your key accounts. Including: regular reporting, overseeing the access agreement process, on-boarding new properties and teams, tracking status of deployment, etc.
- Work with the internal stakeholders to on-board and integrate new clients
- Research and outreach to new potential partnerships
- Identify client portfolio performance gaps and contribute thought leadership to optimize Starry's brand recognition
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings according to company standards
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Partner with sales and marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products/services
- Formulate and implement client action plans, based on specific portfolio type: Affordable owners/operators, REIT, property management companies
- Ensure internal company functions deliver the highest level of customer service to national partners and customers
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Manage all reporting and customer service metrics and implement appropriate solutions to enhance customer satisfaction and retention
- Conduct monthly, quarterly or annual business reviews for partnerships
- At least 5 years of real estate, multifamily and enterprise sales experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills
- Experience in negotiating and meeting client requirements
- Relationship management and business development skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Availability to travel as needed
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- Equity compensation grant - so all employees have a stake in our continued success
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Starry does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.