Partnerships Marketing Manager
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Location: Work from Home Hybrid and In-Office options available based out of New York HQ
Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a full-time Partnerships Marketing Manager to join the growth marketing team. In this role, you will oversee the growth, development and optimization of new partnership and affiliate channels. We’re looking for a strategic and creative thinker who has experience in partnership or channel marketing and is excited about paving their own path at a high-growth startup.
- Analytical: can dissect complex data to pull relevant insights
- Communicative: excellent writer and storyteller
- Organized: strong prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starting: an entrepreneurial learner and problem solver
What you will be doing:
- Plan and execute co-marketing initiatives with strategic partners, including sourcing new relationships, structuring new deals and overseeing creative campaign development
- Develop a deep understanding of Starry’s product, customer and value prop for prospective partners to drive outreach for new partnership targets
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on mutual business objectives, market trends and customer needs
- Collaborate with city marketing directors in identifying local partners for awareness, out of home and/or affiliate marketing programs
- Grow and nurture relationships with existing partners, coming up with seasonal promos, new content and other ideas to help further performance
- Work with other marketing, product, creative and engineering teams to identify new co-marketing opportunities within our product and serviceability roadmap
- BS or BA degree required
- 3+ years of marketing experience, especially in partnership, channel or performance marketing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience at a startup or agency
- Experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing
- Experience in Looker, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- Equity compensation grant - so all employees have a stake in our continued success
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Starry does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.