Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re Looking For:
Starry is hiring a B2C Marketing Manager for Columbus, Ohio! Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for scheduling and executing field marketing campaigns geared at acquiring new subscribers and increasing brand awareness. You will manage scheduling of events, field marketing opportunities, and field resources to ensure we are maximizing our field marketing efforts across our portfolio of serviceable locations. In your role you will also manage the data on our locations, marketing opportunities and event completion tracking.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and execute local field marketing acquisition plan
- Own field marketing data and schedule
- Collaborate with the Account Management team on targeted acquisition opportunities within your market
- Schedule and provide guidance for a team of Brand Ambassadors
- Coordinate with National Marketing on new collateral rollouts, and ensure all locally developed collateral aligns with brand standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive new campaigns and ideas for building brand awareness within the market
- Ensure pre-launch, launch and post launch activities are executed according to the Starry Marketing Playbook
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting to leadership
- BA or BS degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales or event marketing
- Performance oriented field and/or local marketing background
- Experience with data analytics and how to effectively apply learning to improve performance
- Ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders, team and partners
- Experience managing or supervising others
- Experience with a high growth startup
- Previous experience in telecom and/or real estate
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- Equity compensation grant - so all employees have a stake in our continued success
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen, and other perks and discounts
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Starry does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.