We love coming up with huge ideas and figuring out ways to bring them to life. Our team spans RF engineering, hardware architecture, firmware, UX, UI, software, industrial design, marketing, branding, and communications. And one thing we all share is an intense desire to make something beautiful. Something that makes a real dent.
Starry is seeking a Marketing Specialist with high energy and enthusiasm to grow with our rapidly expanding company. You will act as the face of Starry to potential internet subscribers and be responsible for managing field events. You should enjoy working collaboratively with other teams, including Sales and Creative, to ensure business objectives are met.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Field Marketing, you will contribute to the success of the Starry brand by helping to develop and execute on field marketing efforts throughout the Greater Boston Area. Our ideal candidate is a positive, self-starter who is confident and well spoken.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate production and execution of field acquisition events
- Optimize hyper-local marketing programs with focus on measurable performance
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to achieve results
- Implement test and learn methodologies across all programs with teams
- Drive ongoing initiatives to foster a community, convert and engage new subscribers
- Assist with reporting and post-event communication for all local marketing efforts
- Manage local social media, including Facebook and new channels
Experience and Education Required:
- BA or BS degree required
- 2-4 years experience
- Performance oriented field and local marketing background
- Positive outlook and ability to hustle
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with potential customers face to face
- Ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders, team and partners
- Passion and enthusiasm for events and people
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
- Outstanding shuffleboard skills a plus
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.