Starry is reinventing how people connect to the internet. Instead of relying on outdated wires, we beam blazing fast internet through the air directly to people’s homes. We make everything about the experience better with one simple plan: a sophisticated home router and no bloated bundles, all for just $50 a month. We’re committed to a better internet, and we want to find someone who thinks that’s as awesome as we do.
We’re looking for a copywriter to concept and create awesome stuff for big campaigns, smart, smaller activations and everything in between. You’re hands on, writing headlines, crafting long-form copy for web pages and even whipping up a shoot in our in-house studio. The internet is your first language, and you’ll keep us up to the minute with everything that’s happening there, from new apps to emerging internet artists to the really good jokes we probably ought to know.
- Partner with an art director to concept, write and develop a variety of advertising and marketing materials — video content, OOH, print ads, emails, matchbooks, whatever. If it can be written, you’ll make it interesting and keep it on-brand.
- Collaborate with colleagues across disciplines, including marketing, product design and sales, to integrate their strategic feedback and continue pushing to ensure the work just keeps getting better.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, listen to feedback and continue pushing to ensure the work just keeps getting better.
- Oversee the production of projects to ensure deliverables are strategically sound, creatively daring and impeccably executed.
- 5-7 years experience at an agency or other creative/marketing area
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient in MS Office, Keynote and Google Apps
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoy solving problems
- Love the internet
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered lunches every Monday & cocktails on Friday during our weekly company meeting
- Wine, beer, spirits, and snacks always on hand
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.