We are looking for an Art Director who’s passionate about big ideas and smart advertising to join our growing creative team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for coming up with conceptual campaigns, working with photographers, illustrators and creating cool stuff yourself. You’ll collaborate on a daily basis with copywriters, developers, creative directors, and external resources to see your projects to completion.
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate is whip-smart, a self-starter who believes in the power of technology to help people. You easily understand complex ideas and can translate them to a broader audience in unexpected and engaging ways. Lastly, you speak internet; when there’s a new trend or app, you’re the first to know.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with copywriters to concept and create everything from branded social content, to print and digital marketing, product videos for our website, and OOH campaigns
- Design and produce your own short animations, videos and photoshoots
- Create production ready assets for print and digital campaigns
- Translate brand strategy and briefs into creative that delights and achieves real results
- Apply feedback from directors and stakeholders to ensure your projects are completed in a timely manner
- Source external resources including photographers, illustrators, and vendors
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in-house, agency or otherwise
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual thinking and core design skills
- Animation, photography and illustration skills a must
- Expert proficiency in Adobe CS including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We’re an internet company that’s re-imagining everything about how people get the internet. Instead of relying on outdated wires, we beam blazing fast internet through the air directly to people’s homes, and we give users a home router that’s way more than just a black box hidden under the sofa. We’re committed to a better internet, and we want to find someone who thinks that’s as awesome as we do.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.