Copywriter / Social Content Creator
We’re looking for a Copywriter to develop, create and monitor content for our social channels, write headlines and body copy for all manner of media and generally impress us with your ability to put words together in more gooder ways. The internet is your first language, and you’ll keep us up to the minute with everything that’s happening there, from new apps to emerging internet artists to the really good jokes we probably ought to know.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with an art director to concept, write and develop social content. But, like, the good kind.
- Actively monitor social channels and be ready to engage with followers, including understand
- Identify emerging social trends and platforms and help adapt Starry’s voice to each of them
- Concept and write a variety of advertising and marketing materials — video content, OOH, print ads, banner ads, matchbooks, whatever. If it can be written, you’ll make it interesting and keep it on-brand.
- Help to translate our sophisticated technology into engaging blog posts, site copy and other content
- Work closely with our support team and distinguish when to bring them into social conversations to create a better overall customer experience.
Who you are:
- 2-4 years experience at an agency or other creative/marketing area
- Experience running a brand’s social account, including generating regular daily & weekly content, responding to cultural events as they happen and owning the handles directly
- Able to maintain and manage multiple tasks
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient in MS Office, Keynote and Google Apps
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoy solving problems
- Love the internet
We’re an internet company that’s re-imagining everything about how people get the internet. Instead of relying on outdated wires, we beam blazing fast internet through the air directly to your home, and we give users a home router that’s way more than just a black box hidden under the sofa. We’re committed to a better internet, and we want to find someone who thinks that’s as awesome as we do.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.