- Develop creative concepts and content for a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of platforms–including advertising, retail, product, social and digital.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales Teams to produce compelling work that achieves business objectives.
- Translate strategy into smart product marketing that incites action.
- Audit new and pre-existing materials to ensure communications align with brand guidelines.
- Assist with the development of creative briefs to ensure that strategy and creative output are aligned.
- Provide mentorship/direction to creative staff.
- Oversee the production of projects to ensure deliverables are to spec and executed in a timely manner.
- BA or BS degree
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience — in-house, agency or otherwise.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to self-edit
- Excellent sense of judgment and ability to process complex ideas
- Ability to explain and present your work during reviews and team meetings.
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work across internal teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity working with tech products is preferred
- Outstanding shuffleboard skills also a plus
As a Creative Director, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the Starry brand and communications. Our ideal candidate is whip-smart, a self-starter, and passionate about technology. You easily understand complex ideas and can translate them to a broader audience. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams, including Marketing, Sales, and Product, to ensure communications meet business objectives. You have a breadth of experience and apply brand strategy to all projects big and small. You’re as comfortable concepting bold campaigns and headlines as you are defining value propositions, crafting email campaigns, and writing long and short form copy for the website. Lastly, you’re a natural leader – you work with and mentor those around you to provide thoughtful critiques and ensure ideas are flawlessly executed in a timely manner.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.