Starry is looking for its first ever DevOps engineer to join the System Software teams. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for WiFi and Internet product software development, build, and deployment infrastructures.
- Oversee internal development infrastructure for all products associated with both the Internet and Wifi product lines
- Manage deployment infrastructure for all products in conjunction with Starry's Cloud Services team
- Develop and improve Starry's build infrastructure for the WiFi and Internet teams
- Work closely with the Systems Integration and Validation team to develop staged deployments for all products
- Experience with Linux
- Familiarity with git
- Knowledge of Java and common Java tooling
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with Jenkins CI
- Basic shell scripting skills
- You have experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- You’re familiar with C, C++, Python and Go
- You have experience with CMake and GNU Make
- You’re familiar with Buildroot and/or Yocto
- You’ve won tabletop shuffleboard competitions
- You like craft beer and/or make your own
What You’ll Do:
Bonus Points if..
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.