EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 1 year minimum professional experience using the core platform APIs in Node.js to build distributed production applications
- Working knowledge of TCP, UDP, and other networking protocols
- 1 year minimum experience with git and Github
- TDD experience preferred.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Node.js applications (REST, HTTPS, TCP, UDP)
- Implement and maintain test suites (100% coverage is always the objective)
- Collaborate on data architecture and implementations using MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, and other NoSQL databases
- Participate in an Agile environment, providing leadership through example
No agency submissions, please.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.