Marketing Manager, B2B
Starry is reinventing how people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things — first, on being an internet service provider committed to simplicity, transparency, and delight, and second, on providing high-speed internet to underserved communities both locally, nationally and globally. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, user experience designed to delight, and a diverse and intellectually curious company culture.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. Our team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, and very driven.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a Marketing Manager, B2B to join it’s growing marketing team. You will directly help to drive the growth of Starry by building and scaling marketing programs focused on reaching residential building owners, property managers, and real estate developers.
In this role, your ultimate aim will be to increase demand and drive new residential building leads in order to support Starry’s expansion to new property portfolios. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, a rigorous optimizer, and has a wide range of experience managing various marketing channels across digital, offline, content and events.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the growth strategy across offline and online channels, partnering across the organization to generate new demand, drive leads, and convert more buildings
- Own full life-cycle management including conversion optimization, marketing automation, drip campaigns, lead scoring, and funnel optimization
- Identify ways to target and reach residential building owners, property managers and real estate developers at scale and with positive ROI
- Curate and leverage brand positioning and messaging that differentiates Starry to targeted segments and personas
- Execute campaigns across the full marketing mix - including but not limited to digital advertising, content development, events, webinars, print, and strategic partnerships
- Develop campaign strategy as well as define KPI’s to measure campaign success and meet critical business milestones
- Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- 5+ years experience managing B2B marketing with a core focus on lead generation
- Hands-on management experience with channels including SEM, SEO, Social, Content, Events, Print, Email and offline.
- Passion for using data to influence marketing decisions and grow a business
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new tools and creative techniques to challenges
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
Bonus points if:
- You have previous experience marketing to building owners, property managers or real estate developers
- You are familiar with marketing technology platforms, CRMs, and analytics tools
- You have passionate feelings about Starry and our mission
- Your sense of humor shines through, even if under stress
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.