Project Manager, Creative and Marketing
We’re an internet company that’s re-imagining everything about how people get the internet. Instead of relying on outdated wires, we beam blazing fast internet through the air directly to your home, and we give users a home router that’s way more than just a black box hidden under the sofa. We’re committed to a better internet, and we want to find someone who thinks that’s as awesome as we do.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. Our team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, and very driven.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re searching for a Project Manager to develop and maintain schedules, work with Creative Directors to allocate creative resources and — well — manage a variety of projects from beginning to end across every medium imaginable. You’ll know what to expect, what to do next and how to keep our team moving to get it all done.
What you’ll do:
- Set and maintain the framework for how projects move through our creative studio, from managing marketing, sales, product development and other team requests through working with external vendors as needed
- Be responsible for all stages of creative projects: forward planning, strategic development, creative development and production
- Produce and arrange timelines in connection with all relevant departments and both internal and external agency creative teams
- Manage resourcing and workflow for our internal team of designers, art directors, copywriters and developers as well as external agency partners
- Manage quotes and costs with external vendors and ensure production stays on time and under budget
- Stay calm under pressure and maintain a flexible, collaborative attitude throughout evolving responsibilities
- Minimum of 4+ years project management experience in an advertising agency, design studio or comparable creative department
- Demonstrated an ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient in MS Office, Keynote and Google Apps
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
Bonus points if:
- You enjoy solving problems
- You have passionate feelings about Starry and our mission
- Your shuffleboard skills are outstanding
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.