Starry Expert - Customer Support Representative
- You have excellent customer service skills including clear, concise written and verbal communication.
- You work quickly, independently and with great attention to detail.
- You are committed to providing a consistently high level of support, going above and beyond in each interaction you have with a Starry customer because you care deeply about representing our brand and leaving a positive impression with the customers you support.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Respond to customer emails, phone calls, and live chats related to Starry Station and Starry Internet setup, features, and advanced networking settings
- Identify, investigate and resolve device and network specific issues. Think everything from helping get a wireless printer connected to making sure there’s no interruptions when streaming or gaming.
- Escalate technical issues through appropriate channels as necessary
- Track user concerns and feedback for weekly reporting and to ensure customer resolution/satisfaction
- 1+ years of help desk or troubleshooting customer service experience working with hardware, complex technical services, or for a SaaS company or an IT environment
- Ability to work from home in a quiet, dedicated space
- You've worked at an Internet Service Provider and constantly wanted to tear all the systems you used apart and build something better
- You're familiar with Zendesk
- You love new technology, IoT, and have a large library of devices in your home
This position is full-time and work from home; however, you must be based in either New York or Massachusetts. As a Starry Expert, you’ll be responsible for managing customer initiated and proactive support interactions with Starry Internet customers.
Who You Are:
What You'll Do:
Bonus Points if…
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.