10 handy uses for ScreenTime
Oct 12th, 2016
It’s a happy Wednesday, indeed. ScreenTime 2.0 is officially live, and we couldn’t be more excited. To celebrate, we’ve put together a list of 10 ways ScreenTime parental controls can come in handy, based on actual beta-tester stories. Get a little inspiration below and enjoy!
ScreenTime can help:
- Get your son to fold his laundry in record time.
- Make sure everyone in your home who’s supposed to be sleeping is actually sleeping.
- Improve dinner conversation (sorry, the group chat’s not invited).
- Make sure distractions are history the night before the history midterm.
- Teach your kids to take breaks from Snapchat (one story a day will do).
- Delay you from binge watching another episode of Luke Cage.
- Make Monopoly way more fun during family game night.
- Prevent yourself from checking your work email at 3 a.m.
- Get the kids to play for a few hours… OUTSIDE.
- Customize a safer, better internet experience for your whole family.
These are just a few of the countless ways ScreenTime can make a difference in your home. Test out the new features for yourself and tell us when it’s come in handy most for you.
To learn more about ScreenTime or to get it for yourself, click here.